Followers

Monday, April 18, 2016

Long Time No Post! - A Cute Gift Idea -

Hello, Crafty Peeples!

Sometimes new crafters are intimidated by the projects they see on FaceBook and some of the challenge sites.  Creating fun and interesting gifts is not always so involved and last week we had a submission that I loved and thought it would be fun to share with you.

Huge Shout Out and Thanks to Tracey Fehr
of


Tracey provides a list of the supplies she used and there is also a link to a video that will help you if you are interested in creating shaped cards.    I plan to make a few of these for Mother's Day gifts.

As always, remember that you can create your project using the materials you have on hand.

If you decide to create this project, we would love to have you share it with us!


3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Chana, and looks fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome internet site! I cherish the way it is easy upon my eyes it's far. i am wondering how I might be notified whenever one greater screen has been made. searching out extra new updates. Have a large hours of hours of daylight hours! Best Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. nagapoker

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! We look forward to seeing your submissions to our challenge. Your support of our little challenge is greatly appreciated!

Hugz,
Chana